Monday, November 24, 2008

Catherine Bridal

I have just chosen my bridal...and I am very happy about it. Because it can offer me...a complete package.
- New gown (Not second!)
- Very nice album which they are willing to upgrade for us without additional price
- Free nice canvas..(in fact they gave us 2).
- Make up (bride, moms, and bridemaids include bridemaid's gown)

They are willing to print our outdoor Bali photo..at a good price include the album
and most importantly, it's within our budget.

It's hard to please everybody..I know...
Who doesn't want to wear the most expensive wedding gown?
Who doesn't want to have the best make up artist in town?

But..what's the point, if they cost at least 2 x more?
I like cymberline gown, honestly..i will give it 9/10 satisfaction just for the gown. But to take the complete package it will cost us almost Rp. 45 million. However, the album photo etc, isn't actually better than Catherine.

Even if I take this one, he will be more than willing to buy for me. But what for, if I know, we can save that money for the future?

The dealed that we got, it's only a third of that price with almost similar package. It's new gown, coz' they are new bridal. And, I will give the gown 8/10 satisfaction. So why not?As for the album I have no complain about it. It's the best from all the many bridals and photography companies we have visited.

Just because it's new and it's cheap...doesn't mean they are not good.
And..I am just trying to save his money. Isn't that good? Why should I lie and show off to ppl that...I got the most expensive gown and make up artist...on my wedding day?
That's doesn't make me happy.

I like the way I look, a simple face with light touch up. He never says I look ugly eventhough I woke up without make up in the morning or I do not brush my teeth.

I had tried more than 10 gowns, and in every one of them, he will see me as pretty as I am wearing a normal clothes.

Bottom line, i am satisfied.
And I know, I will like a queen on my wedding day.

No comments: