Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Pre-wed Photo Shoot

^^ My new look in 2009 ^^
1st Jan 2009, we woke up at 9am. We packed our things, and then we went to MKG to have lunch at..PIZZA HUT. Didn't manage to eat my favorite chicken wings but I still like the pizza.
We bought a dozen of JCo Donut for the crews in my bridal studio and we reached there at 12pm. They started to put make up on me and styled my hair. There were 4 dresses that I wore during the photo shoot, and I could actually change my hair style 4 x too!.
It feels so so good to be very pretty, wearing gowns (include wedding gowns) and take pre-wed photos. It was a different feeling than our photoshoot in Bali. I actually asked my mom why 'we didn't seem to feel excited. He didn't look excited too during our Bali photos'. My mom said, when you took your real wedding photos in the studio with that gowns and proper make up, everything will feel magically different. She is right!
The boss of the bridal actually bought us 2 packets of Eaton meals. We hope..our prewedding photos will turn out good.

No comments: