Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Don't want to be ugly bride

After a couple of months feeling eye discomfort, I decided to go for eye check.
It was on the same day when my mom came. Her nagging had pushed me to visit an eye specialist.

The doctor said, my cornea got some kind of infection. White spots, rough cornea, causing bluring of my vision. Most probably due to wearing contact lenses or strong liquid that is hurting the cornea. I can actually see from the mirror that my left eye can no longer reflect light like a clean mirror. My eyes are usually bright with the light brown colour. But now the left eye look like empty. I felt very sad especially the doctor tells me, my right eye is affected too. He nvr says I can recover 100%. He just gave me tons of medications..and ask me to come back again.

I had put the eye medication for 3 days now. It does not get any better. I feel it was slightly worst. With my specs on..the vision is blur. Without specs..it will be even worst.

I don't want to be a bride that is wearing eyes on my wedding day.

That night, i burst into tears. A visit to the doctor had cause almost 1 juta. I think I had to visit the doctor a few times and dunno till when it will stop. Another money issues...which come not at the right time.

No comments: