Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wedding gown...

Went to choose wedding gown last friday nite. His mom and sister came with us. I was extremely tired after a long day of work, not really in the mood to try and think. Lucky i have his mom and sister to choose for me.

But we haven't found the gown that really suit me yet. Hope that there are more...to choose

Aniway, I have tried so many gowns before catherine, but still have not found one that I really like (except in Cymberline paris which is too expensive). But I have bought a simple gown from Cymberline, which I have redesigned. I'm more excited to see this one when it is ready. Going to wear it for our wedding party in Medan.

I chose 4 gowns for our indoor photo shooting. One of them is definitely the wedding gown itself. Two of them are night gowns (blue and brownish silver), the last one..is kind of interesting. We will be wearing kimono!

I think our indoor japanese style photo will look very cute.

Our photoshoot will be on the first day of the new year! That's really a good begining of the year.

Got to look for shoes...

Can't wait for the photoshoot...

Aniway, gotta see..eye doctor again tml. I hope...i can wear contact lens..on the photoshoot day!

No comments: