We are left with these 2 choices for our wedding venue...
I like Ritz Carlton but not sure if his parents prefer Four Season...
But hopefully whichever it is, we can decide by next week.
At least we have 1 more thing settled (don't have to worry about it anymore).
We will use the same deco company as his bro's and god sister's wedding.
Things that we have done:
- Bridal package
-Deco company
- Wedding ring
- Flight tickets for wedding purpose
We went to see Ancol Mansion just now. Planning to buy a house in the near future. Not now,...trying to save money first and hopefully his parents will be open and willing to let us try to leave by ourselves.
Hopefully we can smoothly find an affordable home for us. And of course hopefully everything goes smoothly.
Today is Indonesia mother's day. My mom nvr..has her own birthday. I had been wanting to wish her happy mother's day since morning. But no....I don't think I want to. What if she was in a bad mood and I get another scold for no reason. Don't think I can take it calmly..(capeeeee...)
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment